Bonneville SE. Extra pure Bonneville.
Take a Bonneville. Spec up. Enjoy. The most famous name in motorcycling. A legend. Over 50 years of engineering excellence. A thoroughly modern interpretation of the authentic 'proper' motorcycle. This iconic symbol of rebellion and independence is even more appealing thanks to its modern specification, low seat, fuel-injected 865cc engine and lightweight 17 inch alloys for even sharper handling. SE adds that little bit more: matching tacho and speedo, polished engine covers and traditional chrome tank badge. Optional two tone paint scheme with hand painted pinstripe.
- Engine: 865cc parallel-twin is classic British style but fuel-injected for clean running and total reliability. Delivers 68PS with a soulful tone only a Triumph can deliver.
- Wheels: 17” five-spoke alloy wheels front and back don’t just look the part. Their lightweight and tubeless design delivers outstanding agility in town and twisties alike.
- Instruments: Matching speedo and tachometer sit proudly over the chromed headlight and deliver a comprehensive instrument package for the Bonneville SE.
- Seat: Heavily sculpted twin unit gives a highly accessible 740mm (29.1”) seat height, making the Bonneville manageable for riders of all shapes and sizes.
- Styling: Our evolution of the classic Bonneville design. Parallel twin engine stands proud as the focal point. Alloy wheels, short mudguards and megaphone silencers complete the late Seventies look.
Engine and Transmission
- Type: Air-cooled, DOHC, parallel-twin, 360º firing interval
- Capacity: 865cc
- Bore/Stroke: 90 x 68mm
- Fuel System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with SAI
- Exhaust: Stainless steel headers, twin chromed upswept silencers
- Final Drive: X ring chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate
- Gearbox: 5-speed
- Oil Capacity: 4.5 litres (1.2 US gals)
Chassis, Running Gear and Displays
- Frame: Tubular steel cradle
- Swingarm: Twin-sided, tubular steel
- Front Wheel: Cast aluminium alloy, 7-spoke, 17 x 3.0 inch
- Rear Wheel: Cast aluminium alloy, 7-spoke, 17 x 3.5 inch
- Front Tire: 110/70 R17
- Rear Tire: 130/80 R17
- Front Suspension: Kayaba 41mm forks, 120mm travel
- Rear Suspension: Kayaba chromed spring twin shocks with adjustable preload, 100mm rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes: Single 310mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper
- Rear Brakes: Single 255mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper
- Instrument Display/Functions: Analogue speedometer with odometer, clock and trip information
Dimensions and Capacities
- Length: 2115mm (83.2in)
- Width (handlebars): 790mm (31.1in)
- Height without mirrors: 1130mm (44.5in)
- Seat Height: 740mm (29.1in)
- Wheelbase: 1490mm (58.6in)
- Rake/Trail: 27º/106mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity / Efficiency: 16 litres (4.2 US gals)
- Wet Weight (ready to ride): 225 kg (495 lbs)
Performance (measured at crankshaft to 95/1/EC)
- Maximum Power: 68PS / 67bhp / 50 kW @ 7500rpm
- Maximum Torque: 68Nm / 50 ft.lbs @ 5800rpm
- Fuel Efficiency: 43 MPG City / 57 MPG